Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another lost weekend!

Been a busy beaver this weekend. Friday was the Wimba session. Not an outstanding success from my point of view. I got thrown out of the session twice (by the technology, not Peter) and each time it took 10 -15 minutes to get back in. I was on someone else's computer because I wasn't at home, so I don't know if that was the problem. But I had no problems with the Elluminate session. I also felt the Elluminate software was more user friendly but I think now I'm just biased against Wimba because it didn't like me! There's another Wimba tomorrow (I'll be late for it but it's the best timeslot I can fit in) so we'll see if it was just a temporaty blip.
Got a bit more reading done, but can't make up my mind if posting my summaries on the blog (like I did for Resnick and Hawkins) is really the best way for me to go. It's time-consuming too.
Got my progress report and proposal in to Peter, and very quick response. I'm delighted Peter has accepted my proposal because it's a project I'm going to have to do anyway, and it's going to take an enormous amount of time. I'm not sure how I would have managed if I'd had to do a different USQ project on top. Might even have had to give up my squash!!

No comments: