Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wimba session number 2!

Access recording of session

Nope, still not impressed with Wimba! The session was actually very useful and people kept asking relevant questions that I wanted to know the answers to, but then the sound would start cutting out (you know, like when people do that trick with the microphone?) I didn't even hear Peter's answer to my question about how complete our project needs to be. Thankfully, the sessions are recorded.
Apart from the technology issues, I'm glad that I'm getting happier speaking in those sessions. For the session on the 8th, I didn't have a mic and I was relieved, until my mate went and got one from a neighbour. Damn! But it really does add to the experience, and it's a bit unfair to put the onus on other people. Added to that, there's already enough multitasking going on, and it's easier for both Peter and the course participants if queries are coming in in mainly the same format (either text or audio.)

No comments: