Saturday, January 5, 2008

Assignment 2 concerns

I've been busy in the recording studio getting all the voices I need for the listening website for assignment 2. I've already got quite a few of the Hot Potatoes done already. As soon as you've got a good template to work from, you can really rattle through them. I must remember to get in touch with Peter about help I got with the template ie the style sheet was made by someone in the EdTech department as I have to use the college logo and general look, since the work will be placed on Vista.
I also need to find out about how I can get guest access for Peter when it comes time for him to assess the work. I hope it's just a simple matter of adding his name and giving him the password.
Anyway, must get a move on. I'm squeezing this blog entry in in 15 minutes I had between classes.

No comments: